UPDATE: APRIL 8th, 2013 - NOW HIRING IN OUR HINTONBURG LOCATION!!
Are you passionate about pets and their well-being? Do you own your share of furry ones? Do you enjoy working with the public and have retail experience? Our Hintonburg store is looking for it's next superstar and we would love for you to contact us.
- MUST love pets
- Customer and retail service experience a MUST
- Experience in the pet industry an asset
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs at a time
What we offer
- A FANTASTIC work environment (drama free!)
- Extensive training in pet nutrition
- $10.50/hr starting salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Approximately 15-20 hrs per week to start with room to grow
- Group benefits (once staff works 20+ hours per week)
- Generous staff discounts and other perks
- Opportunity to grow professionally in an expanding business
If you think you have a "leg up" on everyone else and would like to apply, please send your resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for energetic, team players and pet lovers who love to learn and help.
We are a fun pack who is always reading and studying about the latest in pet nutrition and veterinary medical research in order to better serve our customers. Working at Global Pet Foods means a lot of independent research, attending pet nutrition seminars, reading magazine articles, working together to expand our knowledge ON TOP of doing the usual retail stuff.
If you think you have what it takes and have a genuine passion for animals and learning about them, send us your resume and cover letter via e-mail. Even if we aren't hiring at the present time, we will consider worthy applicants for a later date!
Oh yeah - we work hard, but we know how to have fun too!
Resumes without a cover letter won`t be considered.